GERVASI: "MAN OF THE COMMEMORATION OF PROVIDENCE
Ed io ora sono sulla via della redenzione
di Filippo Giannini
O Cielo, grazie per averci inviato cotanto genio. Io, che stavo correndo l’infernale pericolo di morire “fascista” (orrore) sono stato ravveduto dalle parole, direi divine, di un uomo che ha illuminato la mia mente. Che le Sue argomentazioni siano ispirate dall’Onnipotente è fuor di dubbio. Il sant’uomo è riuscito a trascinarmi via dai binari del “male assoluto”.
Your name? I pronounce it with great reverence: Roberto Gervasio, the Prophet of Truth.
What else if not to quote his words? It 's a light coming from the heavens, lit to illuminate our miseries, those infidels of the past. I pray those who are fortunate enough to dive into the Truth "gervasana" to appreciate the scientific nature, the depth of research and, above all, the original (and that I most appreciated: "originality") of your say.
Here, then, the new Mahatma answer a specific question from a reader of "The Messenger" of 1 April this year, opening your science with this first award: "A politician who does not change your mind, not ideas." What luck to be consecrated by Gianfranco Fini such great authority.
But I feel obliged to note that figures for its argument, without any possibility of appeal, all actions of the "poor" Duce:
1) Italy out of a wrong war (...);
2) the illusion that report on the "fatal hills of Rome the empire of the Caesars (...);
3) The Allies liberated us (...);
4) (Allies) have become the guarantors of our independence (...) ..
Please note the Christian sentiment of the new Messiah who did not want that much rage about a man (pure evil) that caused so many misfortunes in this unhappy country. He would not, I repeat, a good Christian, recalled the damage caused by the "Conditions and grotesque persecution" (they are the wise words of the "supreme") forty hours per week, paid holidays, the city built at the expense of mosquitoes (poor insects persecuted), the economic recovery, the INFPS, aqueducts and a thousand other damage caused by that infernal regime. But the original speech of reviving Gandhi focuses on "the wrong war." Perception sublime.
think that in my wanderings I was also the author of a series which had the headline: "Benito Mussolini - the man of peace." O unhealthy mistake or satanic me, how to repair as much evil? A
mo 'I can support the excuse that I was misled by those who thought holy men, or leaders of knowledge.
I dare not ask for forgiveness, but at least be justified for my gullibility citing the arguments of those who I thought were holy men or science. This until I had the good fortune to meet the arguments of the essays more than Mahatma Italian, Roberto Gervasio.
Here are the reasons for my mistake:
1) Who knew, until now, to doubt the holiness of John XXIII, March 28, 1941 that he wrote to his brother Giovanni: (La guerra attuale è la guerra del ricco contro il povero, del ben pasciuto contro chi stenta a vivere, del capitalista contro il lavoratore). Con queste parole Giovanni XXIII merita il castigo eterno? E che dire dell’altro Pontefice, Pio XII, che osò proferire questi “versi satanici”: (Mussolini è il più grande uomo da me conosciuto e, senz’altro, fra i più profondamente buoni; al riguardo ho troppe prove per dimostrarlo). Mi auguro solo che il Gervaso possa intercede, per entrambi gli empi, presso il buon Dio e mettere una buona parola; date le sue relazioni in quell’ambiente.
2) Come potevo io immaginare che l’operazione “Colli fatali” fosse cosa evil, when eminent personalities, at least those they accept, as the Queen Elena, the poet Raffaele Carrieri, Guglielmo Marconi, Vittorio Emanuele Orlando, Massimo Rocca, Arturo Labriola, Benedetto Croce, Luigi Albertini, and a thousand others who sided with the wicked " report on the Empire fatal hills of Rome? And Palmiro Togliatti (another holy man) sent on that occasion, through the newspaper "Worker Power," this message to "Brothers in Black Shirt (The Communists are just the fascist program of 1919, which is a program freedom (...). And I am a "poor bischerino" how could I know which side was the truth? On the other hand there was Robert Gervase indicate.
3) Good thing there's the new Mahatma to take off by mistake. That's right, "the Allies liberated us." It 's so obvious that I was blinded: the more liberated than that you die. And 'Just read the Peace Treaty of 1947! That Treaty is clear: we have been freed of all, Libya, Somalia, Eritrea, the Dodecanese, Dalmatia, Istria, etc. from the fleet. Only now, thanks to the 'enlightened' I shouted: "Long live the free and down with Giuseppe Mazzini (think crazy, but there was no justification knowledge of Robert Gervase) distrusted the freedom brought by foreigners. "
There was a ruling made by the Irishman Bernard Shaw who accompanied my distress, and is as follows: "The United States is the only Western country to have passed from a state of barbarism to decadence without making one stop in that of civilization. " And 'certain that Robert Gervase, from the top of your knowledge, will correct this flaw.
4) Yes, now I see it clear. "The Allies have become guarantors of our independence." O my soul, noble soul, sent from heaven to enlighten this poor bischerino who could not see. Thanks to the Allies, we were sent (certainly on a mission of peace, who can no longer suspect?) to carry the same guarantee of independence in Iraq, Afghanistan, Serbia, and so many other successful countries. And think, you who read that until I had no way of knowing the angel carries the "News announced," I thought (or total ignorance) that Bush had requested the dispatch of our "peace mission" to steal ( I am ashamed to admit it), yes, to steal the oil there, where it is and hijack the United States.
But now I understand why the dear Allies keep 130 military bases on Italian soil in which they kept a ninety-type nuclear bombs B-61. What I thought until yesterday? All wrong. The Americans (holy person) is the foundation, and take the bombs to protect our independence.
I ask forgiveness for "my mental constipation. But now everything is resolved, I feel lighter. Once again, thanks to Roberto Gervaso that its scientific history is as if he had purged my mind with castor oil.
0 comments:
Post a Comment