La prima foto in realta' e' un appello. Quella che vedete ritratta e' la bottiglia della piu' deliziosa bibita che abbia mai provato: la Stoney Tangawizi (detta anche Sparletta). E' tipo la Sprite ma appena speziata e, udite udite, piccante! Da provare assolutamente! Mi rivolgo quindi a tutti coloro che abitano in grandi citta', specialmente a Milano, per buttare un occhio all'interno dei negozietti gestiti da Africani per vedere se si riesce a trovare questa delizia. Cosi' se vi va la provate, che ne vale punishment, and especially on its availability warned me 'cause I do not think I could more' to help it, once back in Italy.
"I talked to a goat" (Umberto Saba, 1910)
Kenyans, as cats do not give me no satisfaction I'm throwing the goats. I must say I am very sympathetic, and the pups are very soft. I would love to adopt one.
The market Kisii (the city 'more' largest in the area a half hour drive from Tabaka)
A detail of "stall" the shoes. Unfortunately, no stiletto 10: (
Kenyans, as cats do not give me no satisfaction I'm throwing the goats. I must say I am very sympathetic, and the pups are very soft. I would love to adopt one. thank Luigi for taking this picture for me that won the 2009 Pulitzer Prize.
Please click to enlarge and observe well that the expression of Albano to scare a group of kids screaming and extreme heat waves his right hand denture adhesive. A masterpiece! (And I 'was then reported that this trick is often used)
A class of primary school of Tabaka
seee the cocks you can get out before the end to the lessons! There 's also the network to make sure we avert sudden leaks!
"What? Tabaka? Kenya?? Noooooo! I wanted to be born white, in Monaco, and full of money!"
Please click to enlarge and observe well that the expression of Albano to scare a group of kids screaming and extreme heat waves his right hand denture adhesive. A masterpiece! (And I 'was then reported that this trick is often used)
0 comments:
Post a Comment