Monday, September 14, 2009

How Soon After Implantation Do Symptoms Occur

free photos

Ora si' che il blog puo' chiamarsi a pieno titolo "latitudine 0°"! La foto e' stata scattata da Albano col mio P990, dato che il 5800 aveva la batteria scarica (e la sera prima dava 2 tacche!). La mia faccia e' bruttina ma era mattina presto, I came from a tough night, it was during a tiring journey and I had the sun in my eyes.

Last week I spent some days working at the hospital Karungu on Lake Victoria. Here is a charming part of the lodge at sunset.

Risse among Africans but punches are pulled here arrows. Incredibly, the guy who's' been admitted in our hospital is very well and did not report any kind of permanent damage. The picture I have not taken me 'cause I think I fainted.

This was perhaps dedicated to the post below cats. And 'the label of a wine that I have seen the mythical supermarket Nakumatt of Kisumu. Directed at a black cat I deny that I miss so much.

I have done damage. The explanation is 'quite strange: we start by saying that the glass was already' cracked. Basically I open the door to my house and within safe but in that moment falls downward 'from a gecko. I had already 'raised his leg to take the step and I was about to put his foot on the gecko dropped, so' to avoid squash I made a rash move and lost his balance, leaning against the wall and in part on the window I've just put up his hand and 'skipped. Score: 2 cuts on 2 fingers but nothing profondoe because I live in a hospital I was immediately dsinfettato and medicated. Everything in place and already 'healed. The funny thing is' that it 'was useless: in fact, lamented the gecko was already' good that burst and become lodged in the closing of the door in the morning when I went out for that and 'fallen off' when I re-opened. Patience, God rest his soul ...
Obviously the glass 'was repaired with the usual method of backing piece, see the photos in post more' old.

"Women, and 'came the grinder!" With its double-sided bicycle that also drives the wheel! Brilliant! Photographed in Karungu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment