Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What A Brazilian Looks Like

Nkubu a year after

Fotina Here are some ...
hospital ... I'm terrible with kids

... Bea and kids with tremendous hospital

From the distinguished Professor Dr. Catania. ing. adv. Goofy (who lives with us) and Beatrice, one of the assistants of Joseph

Kenyan Love (grattaculi are always the two last year: Scrotolino & Zampetta)

And 'Saturday, you go to town' and I shot a cheeseburgher! (The T-shirt 'was offered by Moffat, my suitcase was still missing and I had no spare. Raprezent Phat Farm!)

Bea colorful fabrics with indigenous people (I do not remember what it was called)

Self-timer: "The Sound of Music on the matatu"

A resident of pediatrics with hair hallucinating!

View of the main square of Nkubu market with adjoining

The electrocardiograph is cursed and 'broken again and this time is not 'enough to clean the contacts. I recovered a screw with washer running, I wash the case with the screwdriver and put a piece of wood as thick: it works!

Bea under torture to get braids done at the hairdresser of the stars of Nkubu: Ladies Super Salon!

Colle braids of confidence in the pub where we used to drink a beer after a long day

Fantastic aesthetic elaboration of a scooter near the market Nkubu. Note the American flag on top of the column of flowers and stuffed animals on the trunk. Other than "Pimp My Ride"!


E per finire eccomi impegnato in una partitella coi ragazzi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment