Sense 'tell me that I do not put my pictures online ... But those who shoot me? The first and 'dedicated to Parabolon 2 meters in diameter, which allows us to be connected to the Internet. The speed 'is pretty ridiculous when compared to our standards, about 30 Kb / sec when running well. I'm not upload it and needless to write 'better. Anyway there I love Johnny Parabolon me by the band and keeps me in touch with the world:)
Here, however, and 'Lake Simbi, a small volcanic lake near Lake Victoria where the few residents spend their days collecting the abundant salt that forms on the beach evaporation of water. To get there are almost 2 hour dusty megasterrato full of holes. Thanks to the valiant leadership of Albano, down from the Land Cruiser and test the effect drunk for about half an hour:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment