A succession of strange stuff ...
The first and 'the collection of arrows here in the hospital were extracted from the bodies of several unfortunate. I hope for them that they were poisoned or paralyzed. Sorry for the bad reflection it seemed to remove the frame just for the photo.
This is' our kitchen ... Because the gas is too expensive on very little cooking stove, otherwise you go with the charcoal in the garden! With cats that obviously we are guarding all the time ... Specify that you eat well.
And this is the 'oven' for bread. A charcoal too!
there 'to make a hole for passing the cable network. Yes, ok, I take the drill, I would recommend not to damage the window, then remembered the silicon which then pass the drafts and water. Pero 'what a shame to ruin it and the little hole. I almost do a hammer to the glass, so 'do not ruin the drill bit, the frame and not waste silicone at all:)
back: damn me who pulled the stones on the window glass! Now called the glazier that time comes, does the measure, taken apart and put all the window hoping that the glass is the same color. And who knows' the bill ... But let me do that in stock I've got a piece of glass that moves, then with the silicone that I saved for the cable network we do a pretty stuck up!
0 comments:
Post a Comment