In this picture you can see the harvest of fish on the beach Karungu. The gray stuff on the networks have put thousands of small fish to dry.
Hospital Karungu and 'too nice: spacious, new buildings, furniture ethno-minimal, and having direct access to the lake. Almost like being at Club Med with the pros if you're sick you're done and there are the entertainers to break my balls for the game appetizer.
Basta andare sulla riva del lago per incontrare le barc he dei pesc atori che si accostano e vendono le loro primizie pescate pochi minuti prima! Stasera se magna pesce fresco! MEA CULPA: Perche' cazzo se ti dico di non usare lo zoom digitale del cellulare ci smanetti sopra? E poi non lo rimetti a posto? non e' difficile, te l'ho detto di non toccare nulla, per favore. Perche' ti illudi che vedendo l'immagine piu' grossa nel display tu possa ottenere una foto zoomata? Lo vedi che schifo e' uscito fuori? Sembra che ci sia il burro sull'obbiettivo, e' sfocata, confusa, FA SCHIFO!! Ma lo sai che differenza c'e' tra la risoluzione del display e quella della foto reale? And between optical zoom and a digital? It 's all an illusion that you see. "Please listen to me you do not understand how these things go. I do not want to be right, and 'so' and that's it, OK? Sawa Rafiki? And then you see that cut the scene?
not want to have bad photos that I portray. I just want to get good pictures where I never appear. And then fool 'cause you did not do the photo to fishermen on the boat? you have been there 'with' I'm fucking in Nokia hand 5 minutes to aim left and right, I thought I took 200 photos that they had 'well as the boat docked and I find myself with' ste 3 crap? (I've spared you the others and is 'better way', trust me). I will not 'never again' phone to anyone. I just want beautiful photos where I do not si vede e sapere che comunque c'ero e la stavo scattando io.
Scusate lo sfogo. Non e' colpa del telefono. E' come quando si schiantano gli aereoplani, la maggior parte delle volte e' un errore umano.
E lei, signor Nokia, perche' implementa inutili e fuorvianti funzioni sui suoi telefoni? Faccia una scelta di stile ed elimini lo zoom digitale da tutti i modelli.
Ecco, vedi che bella foto? :) Questa e' fatta in un villaggetto poco distante dove vive la famiglia di una dipendente dell'ospedale che siamo andati a trovare. Ci ha invitato nella sua casetta e presentato tutti i vari figli, parenti e ragazzini vari. Questa e' una delle nipoti assieme his lovely daughter. Ok not have Sky HD and the courtyard paved but I'm very happy anyway. Also because 'even their neighbors have Sky HD so can not be fuckin with anybody.
Now that I think do not even have the power ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment